Now this is when oats can be at pancake level! When I eat this bowl, I always feels like I’m eating pudding for breakfast, can’t have a better meal in the morning when it resembles a dessert.
It’s probably obvious by now that chocolate orange is one of my favourite flavour combinations so it will always feature heavily on my blog and breakfast is no exception to this combo.
Simple recipe below, only 1 simple step required.
Makes 1 bowl
- 50g rolled oats
- 150ml sweetened almond milk
- 1-2 drops orange oil
- 1tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2tbsp chopped mixed nuts (optional)
- In a breakfast bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until the cocoa powder colours the milk brown.
- Leave in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 4 hours) before removing and consuming.
If you’re as obsessed with chocolate or as greedy as me then add a few chunks here and there, and some additional nuts and fruit and enjoy with your morning beverage.