Strawberry Banana Bread
This vegan, gluten-free, 1-bowl Strawberry Banana Bread is the best banana bread recipe ever! It’s super moist, fluffy, nourishing, contains no refined sugar and can make for the ideal snack or even breakfast.
Servings: 12 slices
- 280 g gluten-free flour
- 3 large bananas
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 150 g coconut sugar
- 85 ml rapeseed oil
- 85 ml plant milk
- 100 g dried strawberries
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 180°C.
In a large bowl, mash bananas.
Pour the rapeseed oil, milk and vanilla extract into the mashed bananas bowl and mix until smooth and well combined.
Add the dry ingredients to the mashed banana mix and beat with a wooden spoon until a thick batter results.
Transfer to a loaf tin lined with parchment paper
Bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Strawberries can be replaced with other dried fruits, such as apricots, figs etc
- Nuts can be added for additional texture and flavour as well as a protein boost
- Other ingredients that would work well in this recipe: chocolate chips, coconut chips
- Coconut sugar can be replaced with other types of sugar
- Gluten-free flour can be replaced with other flours. If using almond flour or coconut flour use in a 50/50 mix with each other or another type of flour. Some flours may require additional/less fluid and adjustment to cooking time
- Rapeseed oil can be replaced with any other type of oil
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 344mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 47IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1mg