This insane Philly Cheesesteak is vegan - yes, vegan! Made with tender seitan and creamy dairy-free nacho cheese sauce that makes a tonne of sandwiches with plenty of leftovers to keep you going, result!
• Coconut sugar can be replaced with brown sugar.
• Liquid smoked can be replaced with additional smoked paprika.
• Nutritional yeast flakes can be used instead of yeast extract.
• Soybean paste can be subbed for miso paste.
• Red or white miso paste can be used.
• For the filling, fry some onions along with the sliced seitan and top with hot sauce.